RV Resort Rules
Welcome to Saddle West RV Resort
Our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and positive RV experience. To ensure a clean, safe and pleasant environment for all guests we ask for your cooperation in following the Saddle West RV Resort Rules.
Check-in time is 12pm · Check-out time is 11am.
All guests must check in at the hotel front desk and receive a guest-pass.
Payment is due in full at time of check-in.
A refundable credit card deposit of $50.00 is required at check-in.
Rates Effective September 1st, 2018. Rates are all inclusive:
- Daily Rates – $29.00
- Weekly Rates – $159.00
- Monthly Rates – $449.00
Saddle West RV Resort General Rules
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am.
- The speed limit throughout the RV Resort is 5 MPH.
- Children should not be left unattended and must be supervised at all times. Persons must be at least 21 years of age to be on the gaming floor in the casino.
- RV’s must remain occupied.
- Sites are limited to one (1) RV and two (2) motor vehicles. All vehicles must be registered.
- Guests shall, at all times, keep their assigned site clean.
- Utility connectors must meet health and safety standards. Sewer drain usage is only permitted if a proper connector is used.
- Waste water, sewage or effluent from sinks, portable toilets or other plumbing fixtures must be deposited at the appropriate dump station only and may not be deposited directly on any pavement, dirt or vegetation.
- Only gas grills are acceptable.
- RV’s, camping vehicles and trailers must remain on at least two wheels at all times.
- Garbage shall be put in plastic bags, tied and placed in the appropriate dumpsters. All other garbage shall be placed in trash containers.
- Only fully self contained RV’s in good condition will be accepted at the RV Resort. All RV’s must be R.V.I.A. approved with plate attached. Saddle West reserves the right to refuse RV’s not meeting these standards.
- All vehicles must be parked in designated spaces only. RV’s or other vehicles must not park on the grass areas or in the street. (Nye County Fire Department requires streets to remain clear at all times.)
- All signs, posted notices and directions of Saddle West must be obeyed. Non-compliance may result in immediate eviction, without refund.
- In case of an emergency, Saddle West is authorized to move any guest’s RV, equipment or vehicles without notice of liability.
- Laundry and Restroom Facilities are strictly for registered hotel and RV guests only. Do not share codes with non-registered guests.
The following are strictly prohibited.
- Loud music and loud noises are PROHIBIITED.
- The application of body oils and talcum powders in the shower, restrooms or laundry room is PROHIBITED.
- Unauthorized soliciting or selling in the RV Resort is PROHIBIITED.
- Servicing or repairing of cars or RV’s in the RV Resort is PROHIBITED.
- Smoking in the restrooms and laundry area of the RV Resort is PROHIBITED.
- Tampering or destruction of any Saddle West property.
- Storage of any kind under or around the RV is PROHIBITED. External structures that are not an integral part of the RV are PROHIBITED, including, but not limited to, storage sheds, workbenches, fences skirting, refrigerators, etc.
- Open fires are PROHIBITED.
- Clotheslines or hanging wash on or around the RV or from trees or otherwise is PROHIBITED.
- Littering is PROHIBITED.
- Sleeping in cars or outside of RV’s is PROHIBITED.
- Fireworks of any type are PROHIBITED.
- Dogs are allowed at the discretion of Saddle West.
- All dogs must be on a short leash (no longer than six feet) at all times when outside.
- Dogs may not be tied outside the RV or left unattended.
- Dogs must be walked in the designated area behind the RV Resort.
- No dogs are allowed in or around the pool area, court yards or grass areas.
- Dogs must be restrained from barking or otherwise disturbing the peace at all times.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs immediately. A clean up fee of $25.00 will be charged for waste left behind.
- Dogs are not allowed in the laundry room or showers.
Swimming Pool Rules
- There is no lifeguard on duty; swimming is at your own risk.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All rules posted in the pool area must be observed at all times.
- No running, diving or horseplay around or in the pool.
- No bottles or glass are allowed in the pool area.
- Proper swimming attire is required. Shorts or cutoffs are not allowed.
- Skinny dipping is not allowed.
- Pool use is for registered guests only.
Saddle West reserves all rights, including, but not limited to the right to, immediately evict guests for noncompliance with any one or more of these rules without refund.
Saddle West strives to operate a safe environment, but we are not responsible for accidents, injuries or losses from any cause, including, but not limited to, fire, theft, utility failure or improper connections. Guests understand that they use all facilities at their own risk. Saddle West reserves the right to amend or change these rules & rates without prior notice for the preservation, safety, control and orderly operation of the RV Resort.
Thank you for your cooperation.
We hope you enjoy your stay at Saddle West RV Resort!!